Thanks For Visiting!

10.29.2010

November Indie Market is Upon Us

Greetings and Salutations to all our nifty, crafty, and ultra cool friends out there.  Tracy and I would like to let you know that we will be at the First Friday Indie Market next Friday.

Today, in fact, Tracy is busy (custom) making utility aprons for each of us. If they turn out nicely, we may even have a few to sell next Friday.

Of course, I wanted to show up dressed to the hilt in 50's house wife regalia, with my hair & make-up done up, but since I have no 50's house-wife regalia in my magic closet (nor do I have a 50's house wife regalia budget), I'm guessing this fantasy will remain as such.

Although if any of you want to dress up 50s style & visit our booth, we might  just have some little "extras" for you (& you only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails