Thanks For Visiting!

11.22.2009

Felted Fishing Lures are Here!



When my grandfather passed away (many years ago) he left his tackle box full of great old fishing lures to my dad. For a long time they sat in that tackle box in the garage, until my mom rediscovered them & fell in love with these oddly shaped little objects with amazing color and shiny bits. They have since been framed. Now every time I go home I get to see those beautiful utilitarian pieces of art hanging on the wall. So, naturally, when I was thinking about a new felting project, I chose fishing lures. Granted, these lures won't help you catch fish, but they're great for the tree, your favorite fisherman/person/woman, or lovers of all things odd and wonderful... and with names like 'Lola the Showgirl' and 'Polyphemus' how can you resist!?

And for those who missed out on the Birdly ornaments, we have a few more available (but they go fast). Find it all at the Defabricate store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails